Ignite 2120 @ LCCC!
Get a great start to your college experience! Orientation will connect you with other
students, campus resources and the tools needed for your success. After you attend
orientation, you will be ready to meet with your academic advisor. You can make your
advising appointment by calling 307.778.1214.
To attend orientation, you must have applied for admission, submitted all official high school and/or college transcripts, and have the prerequisites needed for placement on file. You may meet prerequisite placement in one of three ways:
-ACT scores (taken within the last two years)
-Compass Test at LCCC (taken within the last two years)
-Previous college credit
Ignite 2120 Dates & Registration
- Thursday, Aug. 7 at 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 9 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, Aug. 11 at 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 13 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, Aug. 18 at 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 19 at 2 p.m.
Albany County Campus/Laramie Sessions
- Tuesday, Aug. 12 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 19 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 26 at 9 a.m.
If you have a conflict that prevents you from attending New Student Orientation, or feel this requirement should be waived, please fill out the Conflict Form.