Help Us Name the New LCCC Service Desk
At both of the LCCC campuses in Cheyenne and Albany County, there will be a single location to help students with admissions, financial aid, student records, and more, as well as serve as a general area to welcome guests and answer questions.
What should we name this service point? Submit a name and you will be entered into a drawing to win some great prizes from the LCCC Bookstore!
The contest runs from Monday, May 2, until Sunday, May 8, 2016.
- The contest is open to everyone, not just LCCC students. Entrants under 18 years of age may be required to provide a release from their parent or guardian should they win a prize.
- Multiple entries may be submitted, though individuals are eligible to win only one prize
- A drawing will be held from all viable entries to win prizes. Entries drawn to win a prize are not guaranteed that the selected entry will become the name of the new service area.
- Entries must be submitted electronically via the form found on the LCCC website or LCCC social media pages
- Winners of the drawing will be notified via phone or email the week of May 9, 2016
Keep in Mind
- The name should reflect positively on LCCC
- The name must not cause confusion with any other similar business or enterprise, and not be the trademark, trade name or property of any other person or entity
- The Selection Committee has the authority to reject an entry it deems inappropriate or to not select any of the submitted names
- LCCC employees may enter the contest but are not eligible to win prizes
Selection of Winners
The selection committee will compile the list of names and consider them for name of the new desk, which will be announced later this year. If the new name comes from one of the submitted entries, the individual submitting the name will receive no additional prizes or recognition.