How to Apply
Interested in applying to Laramie County Community College as an international student? Just follow the steps below.
- International student application (pdf)
- Proof of financial support
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Official copies of high school and college transcripts, if applicable
- International students transferring from other U.S. colleges also must complete the SEVIS Transfer Form (pdf), and be transferred to LCCC in SEVIS.
How To Apply
- Complete the application (above).
- Complete the International Student Confidential Financial Statement.
Every applicant to Laramie County Community College must have sufficient funds to meet his or her educational needs. The International Student Confidential Financial Statement form (pdf) must be included with the application for admission. Provide an original bank letter showing cash availability and/or letter of sponsorship. No photocopies of financial verification documents will be accepted. The form must be completed with the student's and sponsor's signature.
- Send proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
To be admitted to LCCC, you must have the following scores (or higher) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): 500 (paper-based), 173 computer-based), IBT 61, ILETS 6.0.
Students who do not meet these requirements are eligible for enrollment in English as a Second Language program. Our program is open to all levels of non-native English speakers. Students will take classes in grammar, reading, writing and listening/speaking.
- Send official transcripts.
Official high school transcripts or certificate of completion from each secondary/high school must be attached to the application. If you have attended another college, you must have official transcripts sent to Laramie County Community College. All transcripts must be in English.
Submission of materials
Mail all materials to:
Laramie County Community College
1400 E. College Drive
Cheyenne, WY 82007 USA