Kaplan Nurse Entrance Test
Students who want to enroll in the first semester of the nursing program must successfully pass the Kaplan Nurse Entrance test as part of the program application process. Students can read the Kaplan Nursing Entrance test document to learn more about exam registration, details, contents and study materials.
- There are a limited number of seats. Student must make an appointment at least 24 hours in advance. Email the Testing Center, call 307.778.1105 or stop by in person.
- Overall score of 70 and a reading score of 73 on the same test is passing.
- Students can take no more than two tests in a 12-month period. (For example: a student tests on Sept. 9, 2015. The student can retest one time before Sept. 9, 2016). There is a three week waiting period between tests. If the student is unsuccessful on the second attempt, there is a one-year waiting period from the date of the last test taken.
Students who want to enroll in the third or fourth semester of the nursing program must successfully pass the PN Readiness test. This test is like taking a mini LPN NCLEX.
- An appointment must be made in advance. Email the Testing Center, call 307.778.1105 or stop by in person.
- Timed two-hour test.
- Passing score is 67 percent.
- Can be taken maximum of twice in a 12-month period.
- Passing score is valid for one year.