The Center for Excellence in Teaching (CET) compiled these resources especially for our faculty who teach online courses. These materials are meant to support both new and experienced LCCC instructors. Below are links that were developed as a result of feedback and input received from faculty and staff.
Ih the resources linked below you will find ideas for fully engaging your students as well as tools and tutorials. We suggest you start with an informative article that discusses the 7 Student Myths of the Online Classroom.
Learn about best practices for online and blended instruction and which learning technologies can enhance your course.
- Getting Started with Online Instruction
- Best Practices for Online and Blending Teaching
- Register for training with CLT staff
- Open Educational Resources (OER) – freely accessible and openly licensed documents and media for use. For more information, see Open Educational Resources: Advancing Widespread Adoption to Improve Instruction and Learning
- Learning Object Repositories (LOR) – online collections of learning objects.
- Guidelines and Examples for Determining the Suitability of an Accessibility Accommodation – information from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services