Guidelines for Posters on Campus
Only approved posters with the LCCC logo or stamp may be hung on campus. Posters can be approved by the Campus Activities & Multicultural Engagement staff in CCC 110 or Public Relations in FA 184.
- Only one item per grouping of strips per campus-affiliated organization is permitted.
- Other items of interest may be posted on bulletin boards throughout campus that are not designated for instructor or departmental use. New items may not obscure or otherwise block other postings.
- Off-campus events and publicity are limited to five posters in the College Community Center area through special permission from the Student Life staff. The Student Life staff will stamp the approved items.
- Personal solicitation publicity (i.e. items for sale or rent) can only be posted on the bulletin board in the alcove across from the Ludden Library.
- When posting items, do not use anything that could deface college property.
- Businesses may not promote the sale of goods or services on campus bulletin boards.
- Outdated items, unapproved postings, or postings in violating of these guidelines may be removed at the discretion of the Student Life or Public Relations offices.
- Promotional pieces may not be posted more than one month prior to the event. Items without a specific date will be removed.
- Anyone posting materials must provide their own supplies.
- Posting items in unapproved areas (including but not limited to walls, doors, sidewalks, windows) is prohibited without express permission from Public Relations.