Marketing & Communications
Lisa Trimble, Associate Vice President, Institutional Advancement
Have a Great Story?
Let us know if you have an LCCC story idea about campus events, students or alumni. Email ideas to prFREELARAMIE.
The Laramie County Community College Marketing & Communications department promotes, enhances and protects the external and internal branding of the college. Whether we are putting together a press releases, writing a script for a commercial, printing out a syllabus or approving an on-campus flyer, we want to promote all the great things LCCC has to offer and the good work its employees and students do. Our goal is to provide a consistent message through strategic marketing and other communications.
The work of the Marketing & Communications team can be broken into several areas:
- Campus Printing (printing, binding, copies, business cards, etc.)
- Internal graphic design projects (course schedules, promotional materials, programs, programmatic information, online forms, maps, logos, signs including marquee and digital)
- Web content updates
- Social media account management
- Marketing planning and analysis
- Media outreach and coordination
- Public information requests
- External graphic design (digital and print advertising)
- Photography (headshots and candid photos)
- Media buys
- Logo-use approval
If you have an event, story, photo or just an idea you’d like to share, we can talk through ways to help you get the message out.