Need help paying for college? We're here for you. There are many options available to military-affiliated students. Laramie County Community College is approved by the State of Wyoming for veterans training and for those training under Dependents' Educational Assistance. Learn more about available assistance.
- Complete the GI Bill Application online.
- Once the VA has received and reviewed your online application, you will receive a Certificate of Eligibility in the mail.
- Download and fill out a Veterans Standards worksheet and Veterans Data Card.
- Once received, submit a copy of your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to the LCCC Student Hub, along with your completed Veterans Standards worksheet and Veterans Data Card.
- Submit a copy of your DD214 to the LCCC Student Hub (if you are the veteran).
- For students receiving GI Bill benefits under Chapters 30, 1606, or 1607, verify your enrollment the last day of every month either online at www.gibill.va.gov/wave/index.do or by phone 1-877-838-2778.
Have questions about financial aid? Contact the Student Hub in the lobby of the Clay Pathfinder Building on the main campus in Cheyenne or the lobby of the Albany County Campus in Laramie, by calling 307.778.1265 or emailing financialaidFREELARAMIE.
F.E. Warren Air Force Base
Laramie County Community College at F.E. Warren Air Force Base is an active partner that directly links our comprehensive community college strategic plan with the USAF Mission Support Education function. This partnership is designed to provide all Department of Defense personnel (civilian, active and Guard), along with their family members, the opportunity to attain educational objectives and enhance their job skills training. This is made possible by flexible class scheduling, computerized testing opportunities through the College Level Examination Program and the offering of required general education classes for a wide range of educational goals.
For classes, see the Main Campus schedule and look for the section for F.E. Warren Air Force Base.
Accelerated & Flexible Class Format
Students may register at the Outreach Office Base Education Services, 1205 Ziemann Blvd., Building #841, Office #2, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily or call 307.773.2113 for an appointment. All Air Force Base classes are open to residents of the community.
Civilian students taking classes at the base must have a current state or federal government issued picture ID (driver's license or state issued ID), current vehicle registration, current proof of vehicle insurance and current class registration statement. All students who do not have base access privileges must contact us immediately after registration to avoid delays in base admittance.
LCCC provides student counseling, admissions, registration, academic placement testing and follow-up support services to students. The electronic College Level Examination Program, commonly known as eCLEP, and the electronic Dantes Subject Standardized Tests, known as eDSST, are also provided for eligible active duty, guard and reserve personnel through the LCCC testing lab located in the base education center. Testing for eCLEP and eDSST is offered during flexible hours, typically on Tuesday and Friday mornings.
Student Veterans of America
Get involved in the LCCC campus community and connect with other military students. Learn more about LCCC's SVA.